<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mocks 

My mock IB exams start Monday. Blegh.

I'm stressed. Been wearing myself out studying. For some really stupid reason, these exams count for 40% of our final grade at the end of the year. In other words: everyone's grades go from being fine to suddenly plummeting straight to hell because of 10 days of exams. Sucks, eh?

And the day after mocks, I have to hand in a completed copy of my Extended Essay! Yay! And after that, I've got a computer project that I'm going to probably have to pull many all-nighters of working in order to finish! I just can't wait!

Somebody shoot me now.

Not to mention the fact that I'm in the process of, like, making a movie. Which I filmed more of today. It's coming along smoothly. Right now I'm pretty certain I'll have to cut some stuff out to make it shorter, but that's okay. Some of the dialogue at the beginning isn't essential anyway. I wish I had more time to completely devote to making it, but I don't. Life isn't fair.

Also: In America is a really good movie and all of you should see it or I will be forced to smite you with all the terrible forces of my wrath. And that was a long sentence.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Stress is when you wake up screaming, and then realize that you haven't fallen asleep yet."
--Unknown

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?