<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Scheduling Problems 

As I have said many times in the past, my school sucks when it comes to scheduling out big assignments. Everything gets left until the last part of 12th grade, as I'm still in the process of discovering.

Today I had pictures taken for the year book - dressed in a tuxedo and everything. I had to borrow one from another classmate, and some parts didn't fit me well, so chances are the photos didn't turn out perfectly. That's just great. In the next 2 weeks I will have to have corrected many pieces of coursework so they can be sent off to England. I will also have had to have done a taped oral presentation for English and Spanish class to be sent off as well. In the next 2 days I have to have corrected a TOK essay to also be sent. I also have 5 weeks to complete a computers project that we started in October, but that nobody has worked on due to the huge amount of other assignments, and the fact that our teacher still hasn't given us back the first part we handed in. Not to mention that I need to finish filling out forms for my community service requirement.

I also have a movie to finish. Production has to be finished soon. Surely my two actresses can find a spare half an hour to spend shooting.

Sleep = non-existant. For the past week I have been feeling like I am going to collapse. I have huge dark circles under my eyes. I expect the hallucinations to begin any time now.

I have reached the conclusion that if I do manage to finish all this work and gradute, I will be too exhausted to care. My brain will be too dead to enjoy all of the ceremonies I have to go to - ceremonies that cost a combined total of $a-really-big-amount.

The IB is a killer. Even God got to rest for a day!

Quote of the Moment:
"Sex is the invention of a very clever venereal disease."
--David Cronenberg

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?