<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Busy...As Usual 

I spent most of today working on video editing and my computers project. Fun fun fun. I also filmed some of the short film I'll be making for TOK. Hopefully it'll turn out okay. Also, I might be able to modify it so I can enter it in the same film festival I'm submitting Stuffed Fantasies to. In all likelihood, though, only one of the films would be "official" and eligible for prizes - the other one would be showcased simply as a form of promotion. But ah well. I'll take all the promotion I can get. We'll see what happens.

Also, I have posted new stills from Stuffed Fantasies on my production blog. Aren't they pretty?

I Heart Huckabees is...a really weird movie. I think I liked it, but I'm not entirely sure. Very strange. It had some funny parts (including what might be the weirdest and most hilarious beginning to a sex scene I've ever seen), and overall was pretty thought-provoking. It's about people searching for the meaning of life; the problem was that I'm not sure if I agree with the film's conclusion or not. Maybe to some extent. Hmmm.

It does get my award for "Most Innovative Use of a Rubber Ball in a Film" though.

Quote of Da Moment:
"I can't go back in there. It's all hating faces that I have to chop up with a machete!"
--I Heart Huckabees

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?