<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I've Got Mono 

Yup. My mysterious throat-infecting, fatigue-causing, headache-inducing disease came back while I was in Nicaragua from Sunday through Thursday. And on a hunch my mom took me to get another test done today.

It's official: I've got mono.

Sometimes it doesn't show up in the blood work during the first week. But it showed up now. Which means, great, I finally know what it is! But alas, knowing what it is doesn't change the fact that I'm really sleepy all the time, and still have a week to finish my computers project.

Life can really suck at times, can't it? You've just gotta ride it out.

I'm trying to be optimistic. This gives me an excuse to smile at people and yell, "RUN AWAY! I'VE GOT THE MONKEY SICKNESS!" Then I get to laugh at the ones that believe me and run away.

In other news: it's incredible what we can do these days, thanks to science. That is quite possibly the strangest, most amazing thing I've ever heard of. (WARNING: it's an article from a Russian newspaper and contains a picture of a human penis).

Also, in case I didn't mention it before, there are half a dozen new stills on the production blog.

Quote of Da Moment:
"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
--David Letterman

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?