<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Vacation Time 

I've been sick, which is why I haven't been updating, so here's the latest news:

Tomorrow is the last day of school before 2 weeks "vacation". It's free time I will spend writing code and a huge document about the code. Fun!

Stuffed Fantasies is finished and will premiere online in April. And I made a trailer for it. Yay. Catch me online some time and I'll send it to you.

The new trailer for Star Wars: Episode III is out. I saw it full screen in the dark and nearly wet myself. Dare I hope it will be good? There's a chance it will end up being PG-13, which is freakin' awesome! You should be able to find it somewhere here.

Also, this is the most creative trailer ever. It gives me hope that the movie will actually be good and not give that hilarious book a bad name.

That's all for now.

Quote of Da Moment:
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
--George Gobol

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?