<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 26, 2005

The End is Near 

On Monday I go off to Guatemala for Mission Meeting. I come back Saturday, then the following Wednesday I'm off to the USA for college. Time flies. I'm gonna miss it here.

We had fun with the Salinas'. We basically sat around, watched movies, and played video games. I saw some of the most incredible Worms: Armageddon moments ever...most of which occurred by accident. The full list of movies they watched with us:

Airplane 2
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Batman Begins
Primer
Memento
Fight Club
Raising Arizona

Hm. In other movie news, I saw the first half of Heat today. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow, since so far it's really good. I had to stop in order to go with Souwa to entertain some people that were visiting here on vacation. We ended up going to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. That means I've seen it three times in around two weeks. It's still a great movie though - I notice new details each time. It just all seems to flow again perfectly in terms of style and structure.

That's all for now.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Mom! We're on high alert here! I almost killed you right there!"
--Mr. & Mrs. Smith

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?