<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 15, 2005

Does This Really Work? 

I'm in the mountains now.

I'm debating whether or not to download the MP3 on this page. Supposedly if you listen to it you'll become hypnotized and feel "floaty" and stuff. Basically, it's like getting high off of listening to an MP3. It also can supposedly help you have "lucid dreams" - dreams in which you know you're dreaming, so you can control what happens.

People say it works, but I don't know... I don't want to get brain damage and die or something. That'd kinda suck. The obituary would be interesting, though: "Andrew Johnson, 18, died after getting high off an MP3."

Anyways, there's the link in case any of you people out there aren't as cowardly as me and feel like trying it. You need to close you eyes, relax and listen to it with headphones on. The effects supposedly vary from feeling really good and having amazing experiences to just getting a really really bad headache that goes away quickly.

If anyone tries it, comment and let me know if it's for real or not. If I try it, I'll post about it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?