<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 21, 2005

More Movies 

Get Shorty is a pretty good and fun movie.

A Nightmare on Elm Street is awesome. It's a horror classes, and deserves to be. Unlike most slasher movies, this one was actually good. There was some really creative stuff in there.

Easy Rider is extremely overrated. The only part I'd consider really good is the 30 minutes Jack Nicholson is in it. He steals the show. What's up with that bizarre montage at the end?

Rosemary's Baby is probably the most overrated horror movie ever. I was expecting to be scared. I wasn't. It starts off really creepy (with an awesome nightmare scene where the baby is conceived) and then it just gets really slow and boring. The ending is terrible.

I went driving today and survived. I don't have to worry about getting smashed by a bus now that I'm not in El Salvador.

Tomorrow I'm off to Carowinds theme park. Yay!

Quote of Da Moment:
"Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it’s not true. I have the heart of a young boy...in a jar on my desk."
--Stephen King

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?