<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 05, 2005

Forum Open For Business! 

I've been spending the past few weeks casually working on making myself an online forum to run. I managed to find a free service, Proboards, which makes it pretty easy to start one. It's not the best service, but hey, it's free.

Basically, my forum is just a place for people to talk about movies and social issues. There are also a few boards devoted specifically to myself and my personal projects. I also have transferred all of my reviews from my Angelfire site to the forum - a forum environment will allow people to discuss the movies I review, as well as comment on the technical aspects of the review itself, so I can improve. I'll still be adding new reviews to my Angelfire site, at least for now. I'll just also be posting them on the forum.

Right now, the color scheme is pretty basic. Any ideas on a cool color scheme would be appreciated. Without further ado, here's the link:

The Candyman's Movie and Social Forums

If you like what you see, please join and help kick it off to a good start. Right now there are only 2 members, including myself. The more the merrier!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?