<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Latest 

Let's see...there's nothing extremely interesting going on, but here are the latest details.

This weekend I'm going to Washington D.C. to visit Souwa. I've already got train tickets and a hotel room reserved. Can't wait. As a result, I'm working hard trying to get all my work done by Saturday.

I spent an hour or two a few days ago working script details and outlines. I also wrote out one of the weirdest scenes I've ever written, dialogue-wise. As a result I'm feeling brilliant and perverted both at the same time.

I've been listening to new music lately. I've discovered that Tenacious D is an awesome band. Unfortunately, Jack Black has this thing with profanity I don't like. Tribute and Wonderboy are the only songs I listen to. Same goes for The Streets - they're one of the few rap/hip-hop groups my eardrums can bear, yet the only song I really like is Let's Push Things Forward. They're British, though, so maybe that's some sort of excuse for the occassional f-bomb.

Also: My favorite new genre is a cappella. I've listened to the main a cappella group here at NCSU, and they're really good. Cherry auditioned for them the other day, but we don't know if he got in yet. Instruments are overrated.

I Heart Huckabees is much better the second time you see it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?