<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 18, 2005

So This Is What Tuesdays and Thursdays Are LIke... 

I woke up at 7 today. That's too early.

Sociology was at 8:30. I'm really looking forward to this class - the professor is funny and the syllabus looks really interesting. We're going to be talking about marriage, relationships, sex, etc. By the end of the semester I have to interview four couples and write a report on them: a newly married couple, a couple who has been married for 5-10 years, a divorced couple, and a re-married couple. I'm excited.

After that, I had a break until Calculus at 12:25. Great Coke cans of doom, I hate this class. The temperature is at just the level that makes it easy to fall asleep. I understood some parts of the class, and for other parts I just saw x, a, b, p, c...my goal is just to pass this class. I don't care about it at all.

The verdict on my other classes:

PE - Social Dance: The jury's still out. I haven't actually started dancing yet, but I heard it's a really fun class.

Spanish: There was a substitute teacher today (the real one's in Puerto Rico), but I think this class will be pretty easy considering my level of Spanish. I have some really easy homework to do by Tuesday. This will be a welcome break, and maybe help balance out Calculus.

English - Major American Writers: The teacher seems like the kind of guy who will make this class really interesting. We'll have to wait and see.

Anyways, I'm exhausted. I've been walking around all day with a backpack full of books. I think I'll probably end up not doing any homework on Tuesdays or Thursdays, just because they're already hectic enough. There's more than enough time for me to work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I think I'm going to go collapse now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?