<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Work Alert! 

John Carpenter's The Thing is cool. It's like Alien in the snow.

I won't be renting any more movies until the weekend. I've got tons of stuff to work on, and I'll probably even be busy over the weekend too. I plan on only leaving my room to go to class, get food, and go to other commitments I already have, such as InterVarsity and going to see a movie tonight in the campus cinema with friends - I can't be anti-social!

I've got job-work to do. And tons of Calculus assignments. And a Calculus test on Monday. And an English text on Tuesday. And a Sociology test some time soon. And a Sociology project due immediately after fall break. And a Spanish presentation due immediately after fall break. And Spanish homework until then. And reading to do for English. And reading to do for Philosophy.

Plus, let's not forget I still have a script to work on. Deej and I figured out the best way to go wtih the story, and I have until October 10 to write the first draft, though my goal is to get it done by next week. I hammered out three pages yesterday...that's a little less than 1/5 of it. All of the introductory exposition stuff is finished, and now I've got to start getting into the heart and soul of things. The final draft will be cut down to 15 pages, but for now I'm just trying to develop each scene to its fullest potential and see what happens.

Now excuse me while I go chow down on some Pop-Tarts. Yummy!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?