<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 01, 2005

One Thing Done 

I worked all afternoon on my script for Deej. I ended up writing a whopping 19 pages, which brings the total up to 22 pages. That's with my own personal formatting - if I have to adhere to industry standard formatting, it will be much longer. Either way, I'm going to be doing a whole lot of cutting - the final draft can only be 15 pages max. If I'm forced to use industry format, I'll most likely end up rewriting very large portions of the script. Either way, I'll be using the figurative scissors a whole lot.

I also saw Hable con ella. It was...interesting. It reminded me a lot of All About My Mother in that it has a whole lot of weird, sexual confusion going on. Almodóvar seems to like that theme. Anyways, it was good. I can see why it won Best Foreign Film.

Anyways, I seem to be on schedule as far as work goes. Tomorrow, it's time for more Calculus, and maybe some English studying. Fun fun fun. At least I'll bookend that time of torture with church (Vintage21) and Eddie Norton night.

Wow. It's not even midnight and I'm already getting ready for bed. I'm mentally and creatively exhausted.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Love is the saddest thing when it goes away, as a song by Jobim goes."
--Hable con ella

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?