<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

40 Hours 

That's how long it's been since I last slept. I've stayed up later (record is 42 for the IB computer project) but that's still a lot.

The result: I am caught in a place somewhere between sleep and awakening. My head hurts. I believe I might legally be considered schizophrenic. But I've done all the work I'm supposed to do this week, with the exception of a bit of job work and some Calculus that would have been finished if there hadn't been a problem with the online submission.

I have the endurance of a bear and the mental capacity of a retarded moose right now. But it was all worth it. Right now I'm going to crash. Then I'm gonna wake up, go to class, and come home and crash some more. And you know what? I think I'll crash tomorrow too. You know, since I don't have any work to do.

This was so worth it. I think I'm getting better at this - I didn't hallucinate this time around. That's an improvement, right?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?