<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Da Plan 

I've spent a few hours every day since Monday working on this stupid Calculus assignment. And somehow I'm still only getting around 55% of the questions right. Maple sucks.

Thankfully, that's the last piece of work I have to do. So the plan for tonight and tomorrow is:

1) Do laundry while watching The Conversation.
2) Pack for trip tomorrow.
3) Sleep.
4) Get up early enough to walk to Cameron Village, return some movies, and go to the ATM.
5) Go to Philosophy class.
6) Call Aaron and see if he's having much luck with the Maple. If he is, get his help.
7) Get on train with Souwa and go to High Point.
8) Eat dinner.
9) Do interviews for my next Sociology report.
10) Spend the rest of the weekend relaxing and not thinking about school at all. Celebrate birthday on Saturday.

If it turns out Aaron can't help me with the Maple, I'm not going to do anything about it. It's not worth it. I keep doing worse and worse with each new homework assignment, but eventually you've just go to accept that in the end it's just some numbers, and it's not worth spending 15 hours on. I'll study my butt off for the remaining tests and hopefully do well enough that it won't matter.

That's all until next week. Happy Birthday to me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?