<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Now I'm a College Student 

Melinda and Melinda is a fairly decent movie. Not one of Woody Allen's best, but not terrible either. Will Ferrell seemed to act a whole lot like Woody Allen, which was surprising and kinda weird. During some scenes it was like watching Woody Allen in Will Ferrell's body. That's not a bad thing though, he did a good job.

Brotherhood of the Wolf is a movie I watched earlier this evening (I mean yesterday) with friends for Halloween. It's basically the French version of a B-movie. The story is kinda over-the-top and weird and all over the place, but it's decent fun. Has some pretty cool action scenes.

In other news: I am now definitely a college student. Why? Because I'm pulling my first all-nighter.

I've got a lot of work to do before I go to High Point for my birthday on Friday, and I didn't get as much of it done today as I had planned. I ended up having to work out some issues with Deej regarding script changes he had made which took some time. Basically, he was using his creative control as director to make some minor changes, which was fine with me. However, I have to approve all the major changes he makes, and there was one change that I really hated (once again, regarding the structure - I thought we had fixed this!) and wouldn't sign off on. If I had even had mixed feelings about it, I would have let him do it, just because I want him to want to make the movie and be happy with it. But I didn't have mixed feelings about this particular change, I was 100% against it, and couldn't see anything positive about it at all. So that caused some friction, and I spent a lot of the day working that out. Don't worry, I did. The original structure was kept, and Deej is allowed to do all the other stuff he wanted to change. Including the new-and-improved ending. Both of us knew something was missing from the last scene - he figured out what it was, and now it's totally awesome. I'm so excited to see what he does with this.

But anyways...yeah. It's past 5 in the morning, and I have class at 8:30, so there isn't much point in going to sleep. I've been getting a lot of work done though. I did 3 hours of job work (half the week done! yay!), English homework, Spanish homework...this is good. Right now I'm getting ready to mess around with my English paper some more, and figure out if I need to drastically re-structure it.

Now the only question is whether or not I'll be able to get through all my classes today. It's Terrible Tuesday. 5 classes. This is gonna be rough. And, if I can manage to do a Calculus assignment and finish up my job work...I'll pretty much be free for the rest of the week. That's my goal. Push myself to the limit today, and reap the benefits later in the week.

*starts singing I Will Survive*

Twenty bucks says I manage to stay awake through Calculus. No wait, I take that back.

Quote of Da Moment:
"I had no idea a Republican could be that sexy."
--Melinda and Melinda

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?