<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

Podcast Launched! 

Details here.

Basically, I review Jarhead for 5 minutes. Then Erik, Jeff and Brian discuss the new Harry Potter movie.

It's a good show, and I'm proud to be a part of it. Erik has mentioned the possibility of having three separate podcast feeds: one for full-length reviews and discussion, one just for my microreviews, and one that serves as a combination of both. We'll see what happens.

My review of Chicken Little should be on the site shortly. I'm also going to record a microreview of Harry Potter today so those of you who want to know whether or not it's good but don't have time to sit through a 30-minute discussion will be able to hear my thoughts.

That's all for now. Please send podcast-related comments and suggestions to andrew@moviesurvivalguide.com.

Oh, and Stripes is a fair movie. Overrated.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?