<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Summarization 

I'm sleepy, so I'm going to make this brief. Here's a summary of what I did for Thanksgiving:

Wednesday: Picked up Miguel. Browsed stores at the mall. Picked up Souwa. Watched Snatch. Laughed.

Thursday: Thanksgiving Day. Micro-review of Harry Potter went online. Ate lots. Got fat. Survived having 22 people in the house. Went to see Walk the Line, which was good, but not as high-quality as the critics seem to be suggesting. Come back. Watch Crash, which is quite possibly my pick so far for best movie of the year now that I've seen it twice.

Friday: Got up early to go shopping and hit the sales. Miguel bought nothing. Souwa bought a CD and a gift for her roommate. I bought...considerably more. Mainly, two new toys: a portable DVD player and a Gamecube. Figured I wouldn't have to get an external harddrive for at least another few months, seeing as how I didn't get into a film class for next semester. Came back. Played. Watched The Empire Strikes Back. It still rules.

Saturday: Slept in. Went to see Harry Potter again with Sherri and Terri. Came back and saw a so-so girl movie (Dirty Dancing) and an awesome guy movie (Sin City) that I still think deserves Oscar nods for its technical accomplishments. It has "study me in film class" written all over it.

Sunday: Came back. Chilled. Watched Team America: World Police. It was raunchy, as expected, yet extremely funny at times. The best part was the soundtrack. Audible hilarity ensued. i don't even want to think about the various political messages running through it. Suffice to say it is designed to offend everyone of any political viewpoint ever. Which as a side effect means that you'll find it agrees with you. Weird.

So yeah. That's it. Tomorrow I start classes again. Blegh. Die school. Die.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Last year I went to Iraq. Before Team America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles."
--Sean Penn in Team America

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?