<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Freeee! 

My English exam went fine. Yay.

I had to go to the exam period for my Spanish exam, even though we're not actually taking in exam. We just threw a party and saw a movie. We watched Y Tu Mama Tambien. Yeah, the one about the three people on a road trip who have lots of sex. That one. The teacher brought it. It was...interesting. Lots of symbolism and things I could probably analyze to death if I was in the mood. Overall, it was pretty good. I can't believe it got an R rating though. There was tons of sex and nudity. The directing was superb though. Excellent photography, and amazing acting. The acting was so good at times it was like I was watching a documentary.

Hm. So this director (Alfonso Cuaron) does this very adult movie, and then does Harry Potter. He's like a Mexican Robert Rodriguez.

I also saw Happy Endings this evening. It was...good. I liked it. Perhaps a bit too pro-homosexuality for my tastes, but that's Hollywood these days. Incredible acting. I didn't know Lisa Kudrow could be that good. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Jason Ritter becomes big eventually. The guy's got talent. I'd recommend seeing it, simply because it's very intriguing and emotional. Not to mention darkly humorous at times. It's one of those "there's-all-these-people-and-their-lives-connect" movies. It's not as good as this year's Crash, but still good.

So, anyways. No exams for me until next Monday. I'm free. I plan on sleeping late, reading, watching movies, working on podcast stuff, and doing job work. Mainly just chilling.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Nothing says 'I love you' like blackmail."
--Happy Endings

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?