<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

Last Days 

At approximately 12:10 this afternoon, I will be done with all my classes for the semester. Yay.

All I've got to do now is make it through finals.

Plan for Da Weekend:
1) Go see Aeon Flux Friday afternoon for the soul purpose of taking part in a podcast discussion that night. Hopefully, the fact that it has no buzz at all isn't a bad thing. Most of the times when a movie doesn't have advanced screenings, it's a bad sign. But this movie hasn't had any exposure at all that I know of. I heard that it's possible the prints weren't ready. Who knows.

2) Study Calculus. Study some more. Study even more.

3) Watch a few movies if I get a chance. Might not.

Yup . That's the plan. Not much going on.

Oh, and I saw Empire of the Sun. Decent movie, but too long. Christian Bale was a good actor as a kid, but he looked exactly the same as he does as an adult. It's scary.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?