<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Numbers are the Bane of My Existence 

Slept until 11 today. Then I woke up, chilled out, went to lunch, and came back and took a nap. Then I woke up, goofed around some more, tried to study Calculus but ended up getting distracted, etc. Saw Murderball, which was really good. One of the best documentaries I've seen. It provided a fascinating look at quadriplegics and how they relate to rugby, how they learn to become accepted by society, pick up girls (I now know more than I wanted to about how quadriplegics manage to have sex), etc. Overall, great movie.

I then proceeded to spend the next hour and a half recording a podcast through Skype with Erik. We had some technical difficulties, but hopefully it'll be cleared up in the editing room. Erik and I began by doing a trailer on movie trailers that have been released, and how the upcoming movies look. I think this went so-so. I was still getting used to talking through Skype, and actually discussing things rather than having it planned out beforehand. After that, we talked about Aeon Flux. I think this segment went a lot better. Overall, it was fun. The Aeon Flux podcast should be released tomorrow afternoon. Some microreviews I've done and the trailer discussion should also air shortly.

So anyways...that's really all that happened today. I hate myself for not studying more. It's difficult. Hopefully I'll be able to get together with some fellow classmates and study with them tomorrow. That would definitely help. It's easy to get distracted when I'm by myself and studying things part of my brain thinks it already knows, but actually probably doesn't. I'm going to skip church and study study study. Which annoys me, because I really wanted to go tomorrow. But, hey. Exam times call for exam measures.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?