<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

What's Going Down 

Things are going well.

I haven't really seen any new movies, though I have been watching stuff I've seen before. Like all 3 extended Lord of the Rings movies. Oh yeah.

Christmas was awesome. I got money, some DVDs (Airlane!, The Jerk and The Shawshank Redemption), books, etc. I got this awesome book called Rebels in the Backlot about 6 film directors, including Quentin Tarantino and David Fincher. Can't wait to read it. Oh, and I got Super Mario Sunshine for GameCube. You can't go wrong with Mario. It's fun.

I've been spending lots of time with Souwa, which is good. Oh, and the podcast is being updated a ton over the holidays. Erik's releasing a lot of microreviews, some by me and some by newcomer Kathleen. My reviews of Walk the Line and Rope are up, and can be heard at Movie Survival Guide, as usual.

That's really all that's going on. I'm just chilling and relaxing. Yay.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?