<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

Thank You, Martin Luther King 

Today's Friday, which means I only have one class. Woohoo!

School is out on Monday, since it's Martin Luther King's birthday. I could say something semi-racist, like, "It's about time that guy benefitted white people," but I won't.

Oh wait. I think I just offended myself.

Anyways...the plan for the weekend is basically just to sleep, finish up my last essay, work on podcast stuff (we're going to re-record the news and begin making that a regular segment next week), watch movies, work on a script outline or two, and of course, watch a lot of Battlestar Galactica. And speaking of movies, Me And You And Everyone We Know is bizarre. The style reminded me a lot of Ghost World, even though I can't remember much about that movie at all. Overall, a good movie if you're into artsy stuff. If you do see it, expect some weird and crazy sex stuff involving kids/teens. That little boy is insane.

Hmmm. Oh yeah. I'm in print again. I'm gonna go by today and see if I've got a weekend assignment.

Oh, and I should probably clarify something regarding Daniel's comment yesterday. No, I don't intend to be updating my reviews site much anymore. Then again, it was only updated every few months anyway. I've got my hands full regarding movies - I've got the podcast, movies I watch/analyze for film class, movies I watch on my own, movies I watch for the Technician. If I see a movie that's just begging for some hard-core analysis, it's possible I'll post something about it on my old Angelfire site. On the other hand, it might be easier just to record it for the podcast. So who knows. The bottom line is that I won't be updating that site much, at least not until I can find a more professional-looking place to post reviews. Angelfire is too plain-looking. If anyone out there would like to design a better looking web page, then I might consider updating it more (such as with my Technician reviews or something).

Quote of Da Moment:
"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."
--Me And You And Everyone We Know

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?