<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 09, 2006

What I Did Today 

Woke up.

Went to church, which was great. I've made up my mind I'm going to try and go every week. "I'm too tired" isn't a good enough excuse.

Went over to Mason's, asked what he wanted to do, and was informed that we were watching Battlestar Galactica. It's kinda funny. He says I'm addicted, but he's the one who always brings it up. Eg. "We're gonna watch Battlestar Galactica....*pause*....since Andrew wants to." Yeah. Sure.

Saw two episodes. The first one was awesome, the second one was low on action and high on character development. Mason keeps trying to pretend he's not into it. We both talk to the screen. "You idiot! That person's a Cylon!" "You're all gonna die!" "I hope you die!" "Boom boom!" Then again, Mason talks to the screen all the time. I guess it's just rubbing off on me.

Went to the bookstore in order to get books. They had a grand total of....one. Yay. Guess I'll have to just go to class and just make a list of what books I need.

Worked a little on an essay.

Went to dinner.

Watched High Tension, which was pure bloody fun. I saw it with Cherry, Michael, Mason, Aaron and Jim. During more than one point we were all just shrieking, "No! Agh! Don't! No!" Mason cackled gleefully through it all, of course. The makeup artist for that movie is a genius.

Finished the first drafts of two essays. I'm half way there, so I'm proud of myself.

Plan for tomorrow:

Start class. Blegh. Luckily, I don't start E 115 for another two weeks, but once that starts up I'll have 6 hours of class straight on Mondays.

Go by Technician office. Hopefully get assignment.

Hopefully go meet with Dr. Wallis in order to find out if there's room for me in his film class. My goal is to find out by 6:00, so I'll know for sure whether or not I can drop my 3-hour political science course. Man, that was a retarded course decision.

Work on some more essays.

Probably watch some more Battlestar Galactica. Or a movie.

Record the first news podcast with Erik. This should be interesting.

Random idea: I should just take my camcorder or a tape recorder whenever I'm around with Mason, and make some sort of documentary about him. You wouldn't believe that kind of crazy stuff that comes out of his mouth. It's the kind of stuff that you're not sure if you should laugh or be offended. Sometimes I get the feeling he doesn't even know what's about to come out of his mouth. It's crazy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?