<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Look, More Random Stuff About My Life 

My review for Eight Below is here.

I saw Running Scared tonight. That review will be out this week.

I'm going to be working on a full-fledged feature for the paper within the coming weeks. The subject: podcasting. Let the contact and interview scouting begin.

I'm most likely going to join the Film Committee on the Union Activities Board. This will allow me to help decide what movies they bring to campus, maybe get me some contacts at Universal (I met a guy at the Caldwell interviews on Saturday who's on the committee and trying to get an internship there), give me dibs on promotional materials, and in general just be a cool way to interact with other film fans.

Theology on Tap is tomorrow. I get to go talk spiritual at a bar over a Coke. Yay!

Church was good yesterday, as usual. Once I have time to get involved in a Home Group (will that day ever come?) I need to become an owner.

I think my brain is subconsciously forcing me to get involved in everything I possibly can, to make up for years of having hardly any extra-curricular activities in high school.

The City of Lost Children is a pretty cool French movie by the director of Amelie. Very weird, but I liked it.

One of these days I'm going to have to write a long post on my views of profanity, sex and morality/sin in general.

It is possible that by tomorrow I will have seen at least the rough stages of the first ten minutes of The Act The final cut should be complete in a few days. I'm excited.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?