<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 25, 2006

What the Caldwell? 

Running Scared. I actually liked this more than most critics did.

The Caldwell retreat went well yesterday. Pretty much all we did was sit around and talk, but it's been a good experience. It's funny how already we already feel like one big, happy family. Last night we had a "Caldwell scavenger hunt" in which we had to get a whole bunch of different items (eg. a pink object, a live animal, something related to the Caldwell, undergarments, eyewear, etc.) and make a costume for our team to model. There was then a "fashion show" for the different models. It was.....interesting. Our team decided to set it up like our model (Brian) was a stripper, so I was assigned to sit in the back and yell sexual innuendos at him during the presentation. That was bizarre, but fun.

Okay, so I wasn't assigned. I volunteered. I seem to have this connection with "crazy fan" characters. Remember Rhapsody...?

The problem is that it didn't end until around one in the morning. It's now around 8:45. I got up at 7:30 to take a shower and get ready. I'm about to head out for the final three hours of the "retreat." It sucks that I have to get up so early on a Saturday. I don't think I'll do any work today....I'll probably just come back, sleep, and watch movies. Then tomorrow and next week I'll work my butt off, maybe pull an all-nighter. You know how it goes. I just need a day to rest my body before I collapse.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?