<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 01, 2006

Let It End Soon 

I haven't updated in a while because I've been insanely busy. It seems like all my teachers scheduled their final projects/papers/presentations/tests for the same period.

And it's not over. I start finals this week. Tomorrow I've got my film exam, followed by Genetics on Wednesday. Wednesday evening I'm going to go to High Point and relax with Souwa until Sunday. But before then I've got to catch up on all the job work I'm behind on, plus do a Psychology report I completely forgot about. And find time to study. Not good. I have no motivation at all. I just want to sit around and do nothing. School doesn't mean anything to me anymore. I've had to work too hard in too little time. Working 80 hours a week will be heaven after this. At least then I'll be outside.

In the meantime: here is my article on Full Frame. And here is my review of RV, which was actually so-so instead of the total piece of crap I thought it would be.

Last night I saw Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance, from the director of Oldboy. It was good, but not as good as the latter.

One day this week Souwa and I are going to watch all three Matrix movies back-to-back. Not only is it because I've always said I would do it one day, but because my Religion final is going to involve analyzing them from the perspectives of both Western and Eastern religions. It is going to be the best final I ever take.

Tomorrow the votes for the screenplays in the film festival will be counted up. I'm positive The Act won't win either of the two prizes (one for Most Creative Screenplay and the other for Best Overall Screenplay), but I won't be surprised if it's one of the runners-up in the top three. It seems to have gotten a generally positive response, which is good. We'll see what happens. After that, it should finally be posted online for you all to see.

Back to work!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?