<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Full Plate 

Church was good today. Unfortunately, I procrastinated more than I should have. I've got so much to do this week it's crazy. Let's see...

1) Finish week's worth of job work.
2) Do homework for film class.
3) Do homework for Caldwell class.
4) Write one article and one review on School For Scoundrels by Wednesday night.
5) Interview directors/producers of the new Discovery Channel series, Discovery: Atlas, write a corresponding article, and review the first 1-2 episodes of the show. The first one's on China! Woohoo! Don't know when this is due.
6) Finish Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica and watch the webepisodes online before the first week of October. Try to remember that now that I own Season 2 on DVD, life isn't perfect. It's just better.
7) Continue watching movies if at all possible.

Furthermore: I bought a car. I should be getting my license and driving said car within the next two weeks, if all goes well.

Plus: I am jumping out of an airplane one week from today. I must prepare myself psychologically.

And: I have to remember to go to Vintage21 small group this week.

Moreover: Actually, that's pretty much it.

In terms of movies...X-Men 3 is pretty good, but not as good as the first two. Water is an amazing foreign film about widows in India. Real Genius is hilarious, and has some fantastic dialogue. The Proposition is a so-so Western.

Oh, and to anyone who still has doubts organized religion is probably the chief problem in the world today, watch this trailer now. I think I almost threw up. Early reviews say the film is fantastic and surprisingly objective and even-handed.

Andrew out.

Quote of Da Moment:
"This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated."
--Real Genius

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?