<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Go China 

Finished what ended up being three articles for the newspaper. That Discovery Channel show ended up being pretty good, and now I want to go to China more than ever. I too can be a kung fu master!

And for the record: If China doesn't kick the collective @$$e$ of everyone else in the 2008 Olympic games, I'm going to be disappointed. They've been going crazy trying to get ready for it. Their gymnasts were chosen at the age of 2 to begin training. They live at their gym school and train 6-8 hours a day, 6 days a week. If their other athletes are the same way, don't be surprised if the rest of the world is downright embarassed come 2008.

A video of what I'll be doing in 5 days can be found here. Just in case you're wondering.

Continuing in my anti-religion mood, I think I'll post links to this and this. The latter contains an interview with Tony Campolo. Heck yes.

Random emotional rambling: I'm starting to realize that every action has consequences, and some mistakes cannot be remedied. If this means I have entered adulthood, I beg to remain a child.

Oh, and I'm going to Orlando with Souwa for Thanksgiving. Can't wait.

Quote of Da Moment:
"I think it goes back to the fact that the evangelical community often does not have a biblical vision of God."
--Tony Campolo

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?