<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bring On The Sleepless Nights 

Election is a funny high school comedy. I still can't believe Reese Witherspoon now has an Oscar.

Chocolat is good. Souwa loved it.

The Man With Two Brains is all right. Steve Martin still look like my dad.

Saw 3 is okay, but the worst of the series so far. Too much gore, not enough story development. The script was written in about a week, and it shows. I have no idea how they're going to get two more movies out of this franchise, as is the plan.

---

This week is going to be busy. I'm in the process of finishing up my application for a Study Abroad scholarship. I have my usual homework, plus a Biology test this Thursday. And to top it all off, I have to have finished my 20-page Ecorealism paper on Jonestown by this Friday. Then I have to present it on Sunday. Not cool. I'm going to watch The Shining tonight since it's Halloween, but I don't anticipate a whole lot of relaxation for the rest of the week. Sleep, it was nice knowing you.

---

I celebrated my birthday this past weekend. It's hard to believe that on Sunday I'll be starting a new first digit, age-wise. The teenage years are gone. It's time for the twentysomethings, and all the emotional crises and confusion and big life events that have to happen before thirties (which are just dull) roll around.

---

I finished A New Kind of Christian. Now I have a lot to think about. Must. Read. Other. Books.

---

A certain someone got me an iPod for my birthday. Said someone read my mind and knew I was a few years behind in realizing I wanted one.

---

Happy Halloween!

Quote of Da Moment:
"The only time we doctors should accept death is when it's caused by our own incompetence."
--The Man With Two Brains

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?