<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 02, 2006

Watch Out For That First Step 

I jumped out of an airplane from 13,500 feet.

WOOHOOOOOOOO!

It was awesome. More like floating than falling, and once the chute opens you just get to sit and enjoy the view. Now I want to get my license so I can go alone and do barrel rolls and flips. Heck yes.

Brick is awesome. It's like a classic noir film with high schoolers. Great dialogue.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Ask any dope rat where their junk sprang and they'll say they scraped it from that who scored it from this who bought it off so and after four or five connections the list always ends with the Pin. But I bet you got every rat in town together and said 'show your hands' if any of them've actually seen the Pin, you'd get a crowd of full pockets."
--Brick

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?