<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The End Of An Era 

Or, more accurately, a semester.

Today was my last day of classes. Woohoo! This has probably been my worst semester yet. It wasn't a bad one, it was just kinda there. Not terrible, not fantastic. Just meh.

Anyways, the reason(s) I haven't been updating are:

1) I have Thanksgiving break.
2) I've been busy watching movies.
3) I'm lazy.

I'll go into the movie stuff on my other blog. Right now there isn't much to say except that you should all help me win prizes by signing up for Blingo. What is Blingo? It's basically Google, except if you search at certain random intervals throughout the day, you win prizes. And it's not a scam, either - I know people who have won iTunes certificates, movie tickets, etc. The only catch is that you have to be a US citizen. So anyways, sign up for it by using my invitation link, that way if you win, I win too.

Here ya go: Clickie.

Anyways, I'll see if I can post more this weekend. Nighty night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?