<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's 2AM And I'm Bored 

If there's one bad thing about being in El Salvador, it's that everyone here goes to bed at 9:00. I'm used to staying up until no earlier than 12 or 1, and sometimes as late as 3 or 4. But oh well. Souwa's the same way, so we've been staying up chatting, watching movies, and reading for the past few days. But once she leaves, I have no choice except to keep reading, mess around on my Dad's computer, or sleep. Not fair.

Saw Friends With Money. It was okay. I like the fat guy.

Saw A Scanner Darkly. Was disappointed.

Saw Silence of the Lambs again. Great movie. Hannibal is one of the best movie villains ever. Even Souwa thought it was pretty good, and she doesn't usually like suspense/horror.

All right. Time to force myself to sleep so I can get up and go to church tomorrow.

Quote of Da Moment:
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
--The Silence of the Lambs

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?