<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Holy Crap, It's My Life 

Clickie.

99% of that movie has nothing to do with my life. But for whatever reason I looked at the protagonist and was like, "Hey, it's me." With the exception that I've never been punched out at a party and never had the dramatic fight-that-brings-us-closer-together moment. Also, in a movie about me, that song would not be in the soundtrack. It's dumb.

Now, the trailer for a movie that actually is pretty much modeled after my life was posted a long time ago. That would be this one. Except for the whole losing-his-virginity subplot, that's me. Just look at the facts:

1) Guy's last name is Johnson.
2) Guy is filmmaker.
3) Guy does high school radio thing - obviously they used artistic license when describing my brief venture into podcasting.
4) Guy loves Star Wars.
5) Guy is geek.
6) Guy likes girl who is looks to be of Asian descent.
7) Guy prefers movies over real life.

Will this movie just come out already?!

Quote of Da Moment:
"I ran into Isosceles. He had a great idea for a new triangle!"
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?