<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Funky Bunches of Oats 

I've got three articles printing in the paper this week.

One: interview with Wes Craven and his son, which I took part in.
Two: interview with Mark Wahlberg, which I missed, unfortunately.
Three: review of his new movie, "The Shooter."

I'm disappointed I missed the conference call with Mark Wahlberg. However, I was able to receive a transcript of the call. To celebrate the opening of his new movie, I present you now with everyone's favorite white rapper... Marky Mark.





I can't believe I missed interviewing this guy. Dang it.

Quotes of Da Moment:
"All that running around in my underwear put money in my pockets. I can focus on working in interesting movies without having to worry about supporting myself."
--Mark Wahlberg

"What is your least favorite word?"
"Is 'Marky Mark' one word?"
--Mark Wahlberg to James Lipton, Inside the Actors Studio

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?