<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random Spiritual Epiphanies 

So I was walking along today thinking about Life of Pi and other religions and how as Christians we often characterize them, and I had a sudden thought:

"Christianity is the craziest of all religions. This is okay."

And a few hours ago, I was walking back from small group, and had another "epiphany." I like walking alone in the dark, it gives me a short time to reflect on things without a lot of distractions. Anyways, I was walking along contemplating my present spiritual condition, analyzing how I've responded to things over the past year, and out of nowhere this thought materialized that I realized has been in my subconscious all along guiding my thought processes, but didn't directly clarify itself until now.

I thought to myself: "I want to be God."

Further elaboration and reflection on this will be posted later, after my statistics exam tomorrow that I'm not ready for.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?