<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Benefits of Being Single: A Confession 

So the other night I was hanging out with Mason playing Super Smash Bros. A bunch of people were there, including some girls I had never met before. I got to talking with one of them (whose name shall remain anonymous) and we kinda hit it off. Turns out she's studying film at Peace College a few miles down the road from State. We talked about movies, life at college, her family, etc. Nothing life-changing. But I notice that I seem to connect with this girl more than I do with others, not to mention she's pretty attractive to boot. She's also doing that whole glance-away-frequently-because-I'm-nervous thing girls tend to do when they like someone. I start thinking to myself, "I should ask this girl out. She seems cool."

Anyways, it gets late, and I offer to drive her home. She accepts. So we pull up in front of her place, I gather up my courage and I turn to ask her out. And that's when it happens.

She leans over and kisses me.

I'm not talking a little peck on the cheek. I'm talking full-blown, lip-on-lip action. And suddenly, I realize that not only is this hot girl kissing me, but that I'm also kissing her back.

We stop and look at each other. I most likely look stunned. She has this look on her face that seems to say, "Is this really happening?" And then gradually this glint appears in her eye that suggests, "You'd better believe it." I have enough time to think, "Whoa, this is awesome" and then we're all over each other again. This isn't your typical make-out session. This is pure, animalistic desire, and all my brain can think is, "I want this." The next thing I know we're forcing ourselves into unnatural angles around the steering wheel and the gear shift just so we can get at each other. I'm groping pretty much every nook and cranny of her body, and she's returning the favor.

After a few more minutes of heavy petting, she looks at me and says, "Look, just so you know, I'm not looking for a serious relationship."

I think for a few seconds and then respond, "I'm okay with that."

We continue our necking for a few more hours. Things get really hot and heavy. Shirts come off. The windows are steam up. Things reach a peak. It's intense. Then, we stop. We say good night. She goes inside, and I'm left to wrap my brain around what just happened.

I wonder if I'll ever see her again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?