<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 05, 2008

May the Fourth Be With You! 

Happy Star Wars Day, everyone!

I've finished with exams. I've got a ten-page paper to write and email to a professor by Tuesday night, and after that I am officially done with my junior year. Yay.

Also, for those of you who haven't heard, please tune in to the podcast I am co-hosting, MovieChatter. I also make occasional guest appearances on its parent show, RandomChatter. As of now, there are episodes of me reviewing:

Street Kings (a discussion)
Juno
Baby Mama
Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
The Forbidden Kingdom (followed by a list of my Top 5 Movie Kung Fu Fights)

Coming soon: my interview with Sean Astin, a review of Southland Tales, and a discussion of Iron Man. Also, on RC, a discussion of how digital copies of movies sold through places like iTunes are changing things, and our thoughts on what 80s movies Hollywood should (and shouldn't) give the remake/sequel treatment to.

You can find both shows (as well as their other "Lost"-themed show, LostChatter), by clicking this link right here. Click "Subscribe through iTunes" to automatically be directed to the iTunes score, where you can click "Subscribe" and automatically download each new episode as they are released. Ah, the wonders of technology.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?