<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy Is My Middle Name 

I know I haven't posted as a while. I had planned my next post to be a very long, in-depth one about everything that's going on, but it doesn't look I'm going to have time for that any time soon. So here's the lowdown:

1) School has started. I'm taking 18 hours. It's keeping me busy.

2) I think Sarah Palin has a great personality and I can see why McCain picked her (to bring in the religious right). That said, she's an awful pick for Vice President, and certain facts about her (attempting to ban books, ties to dominionist groups, etc.) really don't strike me as the kind of characteristics we need in someone a heartbeat away from being leader of the free world.

3) I'm still contributing regularly to my various podcasts.

4) Review of Clone Wars here. Review of Bangkok Dangerous here.

5) Nursing homes suck.

6) Tomorrow I begin production on a short film for a nation-wide film festival that's coming to campus. You can find a production blog for it here. This is what's going to be consuming the vast majority of my free time for the next week. Wish me luck!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?