<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 17, 2008

I Am Dexter 

Friday night, I went to a benefit screening of the sample reel of a documentary I worked on over the summer. I then stayed up late talking with my aunt, who was in town and crashed at my place. On Saturday night, I got 3 hours of sleep since I was up preparing to start production on my final video project. Our lead actress and her friend crashed at my place. I spent all day yesterday filming. The footage turned out great, but my apartment was a complete mess afterwards. So I spent most of the evening cleaning fake blood off the walls, packing up equipment, and rearranging my room back to how it's supposed to be. It still isn't completely clean yet.

I feel like a zombie. And to top it off, I get to spend tonight reading for class, writing a reflection paper, and capturing around 2.5 hours of footage onto my computer! Yay!

Here's some photos from yesterday's shoot just to tease you:


I direct my first sex scene with my co-director/actor and our lead actress.


Blood comes off easily, except when it gets on walls.


I am Dexter.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?