<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2009

The Gay Show Is Up 

The first Good God/No God episode of 2009 (episode #14 total) has been posted, and it's on a topic that I've written about here numerous times and that has been in the news a lot lately: homosexuality.

It is probably my favorite episode that we've recorded so far, if only because our discussion gets pretty in-depth and we talk about a bunch of little sub-issues related to homosexuality, marriage, and the motivations behind homophobia. Our topic discussion lasts 50 minutes, followed by around 10-15 minutes of news coverage. Looking back, I should have probably replaced the news with the interview I did last April with Daniel Karslake, director of For The Bible Tells Me So. I guess that'll have to wait until the next episode.

Anyways, check out the show notes over at the official website.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?