<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Maybe I Need Gabriel Byrne 

So, after 2 weeks of extreme stress, another weekend has arrived. This weekend is still going to be a bit stressful. But at least the end is in sight.

I went to Best Buy today and found that In Treatment has been released on DVD. Not only that, but the price tag said $19.99. I thought to myself, "A new HBO show that I want to see? For $20? Better take it while I have the chance."

So I brought it up to the counter and it rang up as $54.99. They called the manager over and he approved the discount since it was their labeling error. So, factoring tax, I got an awesome show on DVD for about $40 cheaper than the retail price. Booyah.

The main reason I bring this up is because it was a nice end to a pretty bad week. Not to mention the show is about a therapist. Some days I think I could use one.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?